JellyPages.com
We are a kindergarten class in Minnesota. We use our blog to share our daily 'hoppenings' with our families.

Friday, September 7, 2012

The First Week Flew By!

I cannot believe we already have one week under our belts. How time flies when you are having fun!
Looking towards next week, we are busy busy. We will begin some assessments during reading and math (so I can find the students' strengths and needs). We will also build some rhyming skills to prepare us for the reading activities we will practice this year (plus it is fun).

Please call or email with questions when they arise. I do not look at questions or requests as a bothersome task. I look at them as wonderful opportunities to get to know families as well as support a strong home-school relationship.

The cameras on our iPads were a lot of fun to explore today. We will begin documenting our learning in the next few weeks.

Thanks so much for sharing your child with me this week and I look forward to many more wonderful weeks!
Video on location words we viewed today:

No comments:

Post a Comment